Services & Pricing: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
An investment in a high-quality professional photography is like an insurance policy on your memories. The photographer you select should create images that will show not just what your bar or bat mitzvah looked like, but remind you of what it felt like to be there. Even years from now when memories fade. With Natural Portraits & Events, we want you to “Relive the Moment!”
Photography with spirit is more than our tagline. It's what you will receive and cherish.
Click here to see many examples of our Bar & Bat Mitzvah Photography with Spirit.
For availability contact Norm Levin: 415-250-3189
- Pre-bar mitzvah consultation and planning meeting to discuss specific needs, family members and logistics.
- Casual outdoor portrait and 8x10 print of your bar mitzvah boy/girl for guest signing poster.
- Formal individual and family group portraits prior to the service in front of the synagogue.
- If allowed, full service coverage including aliot, drash, Torah reading, parents’ blessing, et.al.
- Selected prints (4-6) of the service brought to the reception.
- Full party coverage, no time limit. Special attention to getting exciting shots of the kids having the time of their lives.
- Burn all full-resolution edited image files to USB drive/Dropbox, which you keep for prints.
- Next Day email of highlight photos (12-24) in low resolution format for digital sharing (Facebook, email and other social media) with friends/family.
- Upload all final full resolution edited images to my website, where they'll be archived for you indefinitely. Family and friends can independently view the entire gallery and order prints as they wish.
Over the course of the day, I'll take at least 800-1,000+ images. I edit these down to the best 500-600 or so, each carefully and individually corrected and enhanced in Adobe Lightroom and/or Photoshop. I spend considerable time and care to make sure each image you get is as good as it can be.
Click here to see many examples.
Full day photography coverage of morning and evening starts at $1,950 (variables include whether photography is allowed of the service, if not I'll photograph the rehearsal; signing poster portrait). Custom estimates are available for specific events.
Custom designed, layout, printing, binding of high-quality photo albums: 11 x 14”, 20 sheets (40 pages), hardbound = $600 (Additional pages $19.50/ per page). Can include text of drash, parents’ blessings, invitation, program, etc. All albums are individuall made, so pricing will vary.
*All product prices, plus tax and shipping when applicable.